This course is for you, either if you’ve just started running or if you want to expand your current knowledge about running and how to train properly to get the most out of your running experiences.
We will go through the topics below and more:
- Aerobic and anaerobic training
- Running methods
- Pace play
- Strength – Why it is important
- Strength Exercises
- Running Posture
- Running Exercises
- Max heart rate test
- VO2MAX test
- Lactate theshold test
- Accessories available for runners
- Apps and online resources
What are the requirements?
- The will to start or continue running
- A heart rate monitor
- Running shoes
What am I going to get from this course?
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to improve their running skills